Article 1 – DEFINITIONS:
d) DATA CONTROLLER: Data Controller is the Party responsible for the collection of information described herein. Data Controller shall be referred to either by Data Controller’s name or “Data Controller.”
e) OPERATOR: Operator is the publisher, owner, and operator of the App and is the Party responsible for the collection of information described herein, along with Data Controller. Operator shall be referred to either by Operator’s name or “Operator.” If Operator or Operator’s property shall be referred to through first-person pronouns, it shall be through the use of the following: us, we, our, ours, etc.
g) SERVICES: “Services” means any services that we make available on the App.
h) PERSONAL DATA: “Personal DATA” means personal data and information that we obtain from you in connection with your use of the App that is capable of identifying you in any manner.
Article 2 – GENERAL CONSENT:
We are committed to the protection of your privacy while you use our App.
We take your privacy very seriously and seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible on how we use your information and what rights you have in relation to it. By providing personal information directly to us by using our App, you thereby consent usage of your private information.
Article 3 – THE PERSONAL DATA WE RECEIVE FROM YOU:
Depending on how you use our App, you will be subject to different types of Personal Data collected and different manners of collection:
a) Registered users: You, as a user of the App, may be asked to register in order to use the App or to purchase the Services available for sale.
During the process of your registration, we may collect some of the following Personal Data from you through your voluntary disclosure:
- Sign-up, billing and Account information;
- Service Data;
- Usage Data;
- Location and Address.
Personal Data may be asked for in relation to:
- interaction with our representatives in any way;
- making purchases;
- receiving notifications by text message or email about marketing;
- receiving general emails from us;
- joining mailing lists.
- engaging with our Social Media;
- contacting us with an inquiry.
b) Unregistered users: If you are a passive user of the App and do not register for any purchases or other service, you may still be subject to certain passive data collection (“Passive Data Collection”). Such Passive Data Collection may include through IP address information, location information, and certain data, such as history and/or session information.
c) All users: The Passive Data Collection that applies to Unregistered users shall also apply to all other users and/or visitors of our App.
d) Sales & Billing Information: In order to purchase any of the Services on the App, you will be asked to provide certain credit information, billing address information, and possibly additional specific information so that you may be properly charged for your purchases. This payment and billing information may be stored for the following period: 1 year. If so, it will be used exclusively to assist you with making future purchases with us.
e) Related Entities: We may share your Personal Data, including Personal Data that identifies you personally, with any of our parent companies, subsidiary companies, affiliates or other trusted related entities.
f) Email Marketing: You may be asked to provide certain Personal Data, such as your name and email address, for the purpose of receiving email marketing communications. This information will only be obtained through your voluntary disclosure and you will be asked to affirmatively opt-in to email marketing communications.
g) User Experience: From time to time we may request information from you to assist us in improving our App, and the Services we sell, such as demographic information or your particular preferences.
h) Content Interaction: Our App may allow you to comment on the content that we provide or the content that other users provide, such as blogs, multimedia, or forum posts. If so, we may collect some Personal Data from you at that time, such as, but not limited to, username or email address.
i) Combined or Aggregated Information: We may combine or aggregate some of your Personal Data in order to better serve you and to better enhance and update our App for your and other consumers’ use.
Article 4 – THE PERSONAL DATA WE RECEIVE AUTOMATICALLY:
Log Data: Like all Apps, this App also makes use of log files that store automatic information collected during user visits. The different types of log data could be as follows:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of device parameters used to connect to the App;
- name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the user (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated manner in order to verify the correct functioning of the App, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the Data Controller.
For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may also possibly include Personal Data such as IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts at damage to the App or damage to other users, or in the case of harmful activities or crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the App and our users. Such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the Data Controller.
Article 5 – THIRD PARTIES:
We may utilise third-party service providers (“Third-Party Service Providers”), from time to time or all the time, to help us with our App, and to help serve you.
- We may use Third-Party Service Providers to assist with information storage (such as cloud storage).
- Payment information, credit card transactions.
- Analytics, product tracking and marketing platforms, communication platforms and contractors to process data.
- Logistics and operations technology platforms and system to transmit order and other information within our supply chain.
- Warehouse, distribution, and freight companies to fulfil and deliver orders to you.
- We may provide some of your Personal Data to Third-Party Service Providers in order to help us track usage data, such as referral Apps, dates and times of page requests, etc. We use this information to understand patterns of usage of, and to improve, the App.
- We may use Third-Party Service Providers to host the App. In this instance, the Third-Party Service Provider will have access to your Personal Data.
- We may use Third-Party Service Providers to fulfil orders in relation to the App.
- We may allow third parties to advertise on the App.
The app displays advertising from Google AdMob, which collects anonymous statistical information. This service provider collects usage data in compliance with its policies which can be found here:
Your Personal Data will not be sold or otherwise transferred to other third parties without your approval.
In general, you may request that we do not share your Personal Data with third parties. Please contact us via email, if so. Please be advised that you may lose access to certain services that we rely on third-party providers for.
Article 6 – SOCIAL NETWORK PLUGINS:
This App may incorporate plugins and/or buttons for social networks, in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favourite social networks.
Article 7 – HOW PERSONAL DATA IS STORED:
We ensure that your Personal Data is protected against unauthorised access, disclosure, or destruction.
For data storage and encryption, we use Google Firebase. For more details regarding how data is secured, please consult the Privacy and Security page of Google Firebase which can be found here:
Please note, however, that no system involving the transmission of information via the internet, or the electronic storage of data, is completely secure. However, we take the protection and storage of your Personal Data very seriously. We take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data.
Personal Data is stored throughout your relationship with us. We delete your Personal Data upon request for cancelation of your account or other general request for the deletion of data.
In the event of a breach of your Personal Data, you will be notified in a reasonable time frame, but in no event later than two weeks, and we will follow all applicable laws regarding such breach.
Article 8 – PURPOSES OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA:
We primarily use your Personal Data to help us provide a better experience for you on our App and to provide you the services and/or information you may have requested, such as use of our App.
Information that does not identify you personally, but that may assist in providing us broad overviews of our customer base, will be used for market research or marketing efforts.
Personal Data that may be considering identifying may be used for the following:
- Improving your personal user experience
- Communicating with you about your user account with us
- Marketing and advertising to you, including via email
- Fulfilling your purchases
- Providing customer service to you
- Advising you about updates to the App or related Items
Article 9 – DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA:
Although our policy is to maintain the privacy of your Personal Data as described herein, we may disclose your Personal Data if we believe that it is reasonable to do so in certain cases, in our sole and exclusive discretion. Such cases may include, but are not limited to:
- To satisfy any local or state laws or regulations
- To respond to requests, such discovery, criminal, civil, or administrative process, subpoenas, court orders, or writs from law enforcement or other governmental or legal bodies
- As may be necessary for the operation of our App
- To generally cooperate with any lawful investigation about our users
- If we suspect any fraudulent activity on our App or if we have noticed any activity which may violate our terms or other applicable rules
Article 10 – OPTING OUT OF TRANSMITTALS FROM US:
From time to time, we may send you informational or marketing communications related to our App such as announcements or other information. If you wish to opt-out of such communications, you may contact the following email: [email protected] You may also click the opt-out link which will be provided at the bottom of any and all such communications.
You may also opt out from the collection of data by the App by using the in-app opt-out button that can be found in the Settings section.
Please be advised that even though you may opt-out of such communications, you may still receive information from us that is specifically about your use of our App or about your account with us.
By providing any Personal Data to us, or by using our App in any manner, you have created a commercial relationship with us. As such, you agree that any email sent from us or third-party affiliates, even unsolicited email, shall specifically not be considered SPAM, as that term is legally defined.
Article 11 – MODIFYING, DELETING, AND ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION:
If you wish to modify or delete any information, we may have about you, or you wish to simply access any information we have about you, you may reach out to us at the following email address: [email protected]
Article 12 – ACCEPTANCE OF RISK:
Article 13 – YOUR RIGHTS:
You have many rights in relation to your Personal Data. Specifically, your rights are as follows:
- the right to be informed about the processing of your Personal Data
- the right to have access to your Personal Data
- the right to update and/or correct your Personal Data
- the right to portability of your Personal Data
- the right to oppose or limit the processing of your Personal Data
- the right to request that we stop processing and delete your Personal Data
- the right to block any Personal Data processing in violation of any applicable law
Article 14 – CONTACT INFORMATION:
- THE USE OF THIS APPLICATION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. LOCATION DATA MAY NOT BE ACCURATE.
- You agree to London Bike Bays receiving from your mobile device detailed location information, for example in the form of GPS signals and other information. London Bike Bays uses this information to offer the Service to you. London Bike Bays allows you to use the service whether or not you choose to provide location information.
- Always pay full attention to the road and abide with all transportation laws and regulations. Using the service while riding is strictly prohibited.
- London Bike Bays is offered for free, with the hope you find it useful. However, London Bike Bays or its employees, directors, shareholders, advisors, or anyone on its behalf shall not be liable to you or to any third party, for any reason whatsoever, as result with the use of the Service. You hereby irrevocably release all of the above from any liability of any kind, for any consequence arising from the use of the Service, including for any loss, loss of profit, damage to reputation, fee, expense or damage, direct or indirect, financial or non-financial.